[Maxima] Maxima 5.10 release candidate 2
van.nek at arcor.de
Tue Aug 15 07:41:09 CDT 2006
Am 15 Aug 2006 um 8:10 hat Vadim V. Zhytnikov geschrieben:
> Windows installer added to RC2 release at SourceForge.
> Please try and report problems.
on Windows 2000:
1. multi-line editing in input lines is now possible! GREAT!!! Thanks for fixing this bug!
2. if the cursor is placed in an output line, no key typing is possible (no editing, no keys
[up], [down], [end], etc.)
3. an erasure of complete previous lines is not possible
1. while installation Wxmaxima searches for Maxima versions in alphabetic order
(I have 5.9.1, 5.9.2, 5.9.3, 22.214.171.124rc2 installed and Wxmaxima uses 5.9.1 after installation.
The options allow to choose the Maxima version, so this isn't a big problem, if it can not be
fixed, but should be documented in a readme.
2. like Marco already reported, changing the language results in some kind of error
message and a dialog box for choosing a font
More information about the Maxima