willisb at unk.edu
Mon Sep 7 19:18:10 CDT 2009
(1) Does the change fix any bugs?
(2) Does the change introduce new bugs? If not, how do you know? How
certain are you?
(3) Does the change extend Maxima's mathematical abilities?
(4) Does the change break code in share?
(5) Does the change break useful Maxima code that isn't in the Maxima
distribution? How do you know?
(6) Does the change work with all supported versions of CL?
(7) Does the testsuite test every changed line of code? If not, how do you
know the changes are correct?
It's more than three minutes of work. Last I noticed, just running the
test suite on my machine takes about 400 seconds.
-----maxima-bounces at math.utexas.edu wrote: -----
>I noticed that there is a package in maxima called 'sloop' which
>shadows CL's loop macro. Grepping in the root maxima dir gives:
>I think we can remove it. It's roughly 20 changes in 6 files.. 3
>minutes of work.
More information about the Maxima